Thanks to everyone that came to visit us at the Apple Blossom Festival in Payette recently – we always love getting out and telling folks about our holistic solar technology! Summer time is fast upon us and our team has been hard at work getting power to the people of the Gem State.
People are always interested in the hard numbers behind what we provide; we’re happy to say the RENW team is working away into our 7th year of business here in Idaho and have now installed nearly 1,000 solar thermal panels. These panels offset 5.7 million pounds of carbon pollution – that is the equivalent of removing 2850 Honda civics off the road!
A few more interesting numbers on our solar services:
- Solar thermal is 94% efficient.
- 6-8 year payback using our combined holistic solution of solar PV and solar thermal.
- 30% federal tax credit and 100% deduction over 4 years Idaho state taxes.
- Hot water makes up over 25% a household energy load.
- One 20 tube solar thermal panel creates 65 gallons of hot water on a clear day.
- Our pumps use less than .5 amps and costs less than $1 per month to run.
- On average, your water heating bills should drop 50%–80%.
We’ve got to say: we think those are some pretty great looking digits!
The future is bright for solar in Idaho and with your help we are putting our state on the map for renewable green energy. We would sincerely enjoy the chance to get to speak with you about how our services can help you – please call 208-577-6537 today for your FREE solar site estimate!